- 1 GPON port
- 1 RF port
- Gigabit router
- FXS port for analogue phone connection
- USB 2.0 port for USB drive or printer connection
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
NTU series ONT – high performance multifunctional subscriber terminals that are designed to access modern telephony, IPTV, OTT services as well as high-speed Internet. Furthermore, NTU-RG terminals allow carriers to offer their clients a wide range of services and opportunities to work in a local network.
PON technology - one of the most effective last mile solutions today. The technology helps to reduce costs for cable infrastructure and ensures data rates of 2.5 Gbps downlink and 1.25 Gbps uplink. The use of PON technology in access networks allows providing end users with access to IP services.
The integrated gigabit router for 4 ports of 10/100/1000Base-T ensures high-speed connection of devices in a network. The FXS port provides access to IP telephony services. The USB port can be used for USB device connection (USB flash drive, external HDD, printer).
- High-speed access to the Internet
- Stream video/High Definition TV/IP TV, Video on Demand (VoD), video conference
- Online educational and entertainment programmes
- CaTV service provision
- Providing broadband access services to subscribers in apartment houses, residential areas, campuses or suburban settlements
- Corporate network construction at large strategic enterprises or in office buildings with high requirement in terms of security and data transfer rates
NTU-RG-5421 subscriber routers support IEEE 802.11ac standard, that provides data rates up to 866 Mbps and delivers modern high performance services to client equipment through the wireless network. Two integrated Wi-Fi controllers ensure simultaneous dual band operation: on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.