- High-performance solution based on Realtek chipset
- Dual band access point with support for 802.11ac
- Radio interface with MIMO 2x2 support
- PoE+ power supply (IEEE 802.3at)
- Up to 40 clients per an access point
- Up-to-date authentication and encryption means
Solution for enterprise
WEP-2L provides accessible, easy-to-use, high-performance and secure wireless network that combines numerous features and services required by corporate clients.
WEP-2L is a universal solution for organization of wireless networks in highly crowded areas and high traffic environments (Offices, state institutions, conference halls, laboratories, hotels, etc.).
The WEP-2L wireless access point is an up-to-date flexible solution that allows you to change the network coverage in order to increase the quantity of serviced mobile devices. Due to high performance hardware platform, scalability features and easy-to-use interface , it is possible to set up IT infrastructure simply and fast.
Due to support for IEEE 802.11n/ac standards the WEP-2L access point provides 300 Mbps (at 2.4 GHz) and 867 Mbps (at 5 GHz) data rates.
The use of MIMO technology and embedded omnidirectional antennas makes WEP-2L a universal solution for corporate networks construction.
WEP-2L provides personal data protection and corporate environment security due to the support for modern authentication technologies. Particularly, it uses a dynamic key that is unique for each active user station.
The high-performance Realtek processors are used in the devices in order to provide reliability and high data processing rates.
The PoE+ technology makes the installation possible practically at any place regardless of the power supply location, thus allowing for cost economy on power cables and making the installation easier and faster.
WIRELESS ACCESS POINT WEP-2L
- 1 port of 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ-45)
- Support for IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Data aggregation, including A-MPDU (Tx/Rx) and A-MSDU (Rx)
- WMM-based packet priorities and planning
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS)
- Support for hidden SSID
- 8 virtual access points
- External access points detection
- Spectrum analyzer
- Automatic speed negotiation, duplex mode negotiation and MDI-MDI-X switch-over
- VLAN support (Access, Trunk, General)
- 802.1X authentication support
- DHCP client
- GRE support
- ACL support
- NTP support
- Syslog support
- Packet priorities and planning based on profiles
- Bandwidth limiting for each SSID
- Centralized autorization via RADIUS server (WPA/WPA2 Enterprise)
- WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Support for Captive Portal
- Remote management via Telnet, SSH
- WEB interface
Wireless interface specifications
- Frequency range 2402–2482 MHz, 5170–5835 MHZ
- DSSS, CCK, BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM modulations
- Support for MIMO 2х2
- Two Wi-Fi Realtek chipsets: RTL8197FS (2.4 GHz) and RTL8812FR (5 GHz)
- 20, 40 MHz for 2.4 GHz;
- 20, 40 and 80 MHz for 5 GHz.
- 802.11b/g/n: 1–13 (2402–2482 MHz)
- 36–64 (5170–5320 MHz)
- 100–144 (5490–5720 MHz)
- 149–165 (5745–5835 MHz)
- 802.11a: up to 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: up to 11 Mbps
- 802.11g: up to 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: up to 300 Mbps
- 802.11ac: up to 867 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz: up to -98 dBm
- 5 GHz: up to -96 dBm
Maximum power of the transmitter1
- 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
- 5 GHz: 20 dBm
- Maximum power consumption – 9 W
- Realtek RTL8197FS 1 GHz processor
- 32 MB Flash
- 128 MB RAM
- Power supply:
- PoE+ 48V/54V (IEEE 802.3at-2009)
- Operating temperature from +50C to +400C
- Dimension (diameter x height): 200x40 mm