- 1 GPON port
- 4 LAN Gigabit Ethernet ports
- USB 2.0 port for USB drive or printer connection
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Wi-Fi EasyMesh
- «Smart Home» controller
ONT NTU – is a high performance multifunctional subscriber terminal that is designed to access IPTV and OTT services as well as high-speed Internet. Furthermore, NTU-RG series subscriber terminals allow carriers to offer their clients a wide range of services and opportunities to work in a local network.
PON technology is one of the most effective last mile solutions today. The technology helps to reduce costs for cable infrastructure and ensures data rates of 2.5 Gbps downlink and 1.25 Gbps uplink. The use of PON technol-ogy in access networks allows providing end users with ac-cess to IP services.
The integrated gigabit router for 4x10/100/1000BASE-T ports ensures highspeed connection of devices in a network. The USB port can be used for USB device connection (USB flash drive, external HDD, printer).
«Smart Home» system controller
The device contains integrated controller for «Smart Home» system. The controller provides interaction with sensors and detectors through the wireless channel.
- High-speed access to the Internet
- Stream video/High Definition TV/IP TV, Video on Demand (VoD), video conference
- Online educational and entertainment programs
- «Smart Home» management
- Providing broadband access services to subscribers in apartment houses, residential areas, campuses or suburban settlements
- Corporate network construction at large strategic enterprises or in office buildings with high requirements in terms of security and data transfer rates
EasyMesh technology advantages
- Network intelligence: a self-organizing and selfoptimizing network collects information and responds to network conditions for maximum performance
- Efficient load balancing: allows devices to switch to a better connection and avoid interference
- Scalability: allows adding multi-vendor Wi-Fi EasyMesh access points
NTU-RG subscriber terminals support IEEE 802.11ac standard, that provides data rates up to 1733 Mbps and delivers modern high performance services to subscriber equipment through the wireless network. Two integrated Wi-Fi controllers ensure simultaneous dual band operation in 2.4 and 5 GHz.