- High-performance solution based on Broadcom chipset
- Dual band access point with support for 802.11ax
- Support for MU-MIMO 2x2
- PoE+ power supply (IEEE 802.3at)
- Seamless roaming
- Up-to-date authentication and encryption means
Solution for enterprises
WEP-3ax is a new Wi-Fi 6 generation access point that will provide maximum bandwidth and stable wireless connection for all connected devices. 802.11ax access points support a broader set of applications that require maximum performance in demanding enterprise environments with low power consumption and low latency.
With high speed, low latency, energy efficiency, increased bandwidth and extended range, the new access points will be able to provide many additional services compared to previous Wi-Fi standards, including Internet of Things (IoT). WEP-3ax is a universal solution for organization of wireless networks in highly crowded areas and high traffic environ-ments (offices, state institutions, conference halls, laboratories, hotels etc.).
WEP-3ax is an up-to-date flexible solution that allows you to change the network coverage in order to increase the quantity of serviced mobile devices. Due to high-performance hardware platform, scalability features and easy-to-use interface, it is possible to set up IT infrastructure simply and fast.
Due to support for IEEE 802.11ax standard the WEP-3ax access point provides 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 1201 Mbps (5 GHz) data rates.
The use of MIMO technology and embedded omnidirectional antennas makes WEP-3ax a universal solution for corporate networks construction.
For the corporate environment, modern WPA3 authentication and encryption technologies are supported, which provide personal data protection and environment security. The new generation access points meet the highest security and compatibility requirements for earlier versions of the 802.11 standard.
The high-performance Broadcom processors are used in the devices in order to provide reliability and high data processing rates.
The PoE+ technology makes installation of the equipment possible virtually everywhere, regardless of the power supply location. The use of PoE+ technology reduces total cost by discarding power cables and makes installation easier and faster.
WIRELESS ACCESS POINT WEP-3AX
- 1 port of Ethernet 100/1000/2500 Base-T (RJ-45)
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ax
- Wi-Fi 5 GHz IEEE 802.11a/n/ac/ax
- Support for IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
- Support for roaming IEEE 802.11r/k/v
- Data aggregation, including A-MPDU (Tx/Rx) and А-MSDU (Rx)
- WMM-based packet priorities and planning
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS)
- Support for hidden SSID
- 32 virtual access points
- Detection of access points from other vendors
- Spectrum analyzer
- Channel autoselection
- Automatic speed negotiation, duplex mode negotiation and MDI–MDI-X switch-over
- Transmission of subscriber traffic outside of tunnels
- VLAN support
- 802.1X authentication support
- DHCP client
- Bandwidth limiting for each SSID
- Client data rate limiting for each SSID
- Support for prioritization by CoS and DSCP
- Centralized authentication via RADIUS server (WPA Enterprise)
- WPA/WPA2/WPA3 encryption
- Support for Captive Portal